Mark W. Frilot, shareholder in the Mandeville office, concentrates his practice on construction law, construction litigation and commercial litigation. Mr. Frilot has particular experience in contractor licensing and design professional liability as well as public and private works claims and bidding disputes.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Co-presenter – "Collection Rights and Practices on Public and Private Construction Projects and the Proper and Timely Preservation of Statutory Claims under the Louisiana Private Works Act and Louisiana Public Works Act," Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc., Bayou Chapter (December 2006 and June 2008)
- Co-presenter – "Properly Documenting a Construction Project," Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc., Bayou Chapter (April 2008)
- Co-author of Presentation – "The 2007 AIA Documents: New Forms, New Issues, New Strategies, Changes to the Procedures for Initial and Final Dispute Resolution," American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry (January 2008 and February 2008)
- Co-presenter – "Construction Claims," Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc., Bayou Chapter (May 2007)
- Co-author – "Res Judicata in Louisiana: A Synthesis of Competing Interests," 53 Louisiana Bar Journal 6 (April/May 2006)
- Co-author of Presentation – "Damages in Construction Claims," LSU CLE, Paul M. Hebert Law Center (October 2004)