Jeff Glenney brings to his real estate clients extensive experience representing lenders, developers, tenants and investors in a variety of complex transactions:
- He has handled the development and leasing of one of the largest industrial parks in North Carolina and has extensive industrial build-to-suit leasing experience.
- He has also represented a client in the acquisition, development, renovation, leasing, tax credit syndication and financing of several historical significant mill properties that have been converted to multi-use properties with over 1 million square feet of office and retail space.
- He has handled the development of numerous shopping centers, including negotiating reciprocal operating agreements, leases and outparcel sales.
- His in depth leasing experience includes representing both landlords and tenants in major retail, office and industrial leases throughout the United States.
- His lending experience encompasses work with large institutional permanent lenders, construction lenders and agent banks under credit facilities with multi-property collateral.