Evans & Dixon, L.L.C.
Mr. Kelly counsels clients in connection with intellectual property protection and claims.
• He concentrates his litigation practice in the areas of patent infringement, trademark infringement, trade secret litigation, non-compete agreements and business disputes.
• He has handled numerous multi-million dollar trade secret, franchise, contract and intellectual property cases.
• As a registered patent attorney he has drafted and prosecuted patent applications in a wide array of technologies including:- food storage and serving apparatus- engine components- medical devices- fuel systems- refrigeration/AC systems- industrial tools- network security- optical coatings- optical cleaning methods- clothing dryers- laser metal deposition- particulate transport technology
• He also counsels clients in connection with trademark, copyright, trade secrets, technology license agreements and intellectual property opinions and infringement analyses.
• Mr. Kelly is qualified as a mediator under Missouri Supreme Court Rule 17. He is on the panel of mediators for USA&M.