Stuart Cox concentrates his practice in all aspects of trust and estate law, including asset analysis and preparation of a full range of estate planning documents. He has extensive experience in the areas of lifetime and post-mortem estate tax planning, federal and state taxation of gifts and estates, fiduciary income taxation, and related real estate, corporate and commercial law. Mr. Cox is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, and was formerly a shareholder of the firm of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, serving as co-chair of its trust and estates department.
Stuart and his wife Judy have lived in Little Silver since 1972 and have two daughters.
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth Bar Association
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey (Past President)
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Community Foundation of New Jersey (Member, Legal Advisory Committee)
- Arthritis Foundation, New Jersey Chapter (Director & Member of Planned Giving Advisory Committee)
- Planned Giving Advisory Council of Monmouth University (Member)