Richard P. Weisbeck, Jr. is a senior partner of the firm. For over 25 years, he has focused his practice in the area of personal injury law, including construction accidents, workplace injuries, automobile accidents, defective products/products liability, slip and fall accidents, and amputations.
Numerous local attorneys refer their complex cases to Mr. Weisbeck. His experience in resolving difficult matters as well as his nationally recognized litigation and trial skills are essential for successfully handling serious cases. Over the course of his career, Mr. Weisbeck has ensured that hundreds of people recover substantial damages for their injuries.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Weisbeck has ensured that hundreds of people recover for their injuries. Some of those he has helped are described below.
- $14,000,000 structured settlement for a worker who suffered severe electric shock on the job
- $8,800,000 verdict for a young woman who suffered a severe injury from a defective post-hole digger
- $7,000,000 cash and structured settlement for a young man who suffered a brain injury in an automobile accident
- $5,200,000 verdict for a maintenance worker who suffered lower back injuries while descending a ladder on the job
- $5,000,000 for a disabled child whose attendant failed to suction his tracheostomy, causing further injury to the child
- $4,650,000 settlement for the estate of an unarmed man paralyzed by a police shooting
- $4,500,000 settlement for a construction worker who suffered back injuries after falling through a defective stairway
- $3,800,000 award for a 22-year-old nursing student involved in a motor vehicle collision with a rental truck in which he suffered injuries to his lower spine, left arm, and left knee
- $3,800,000 settlement for a mechanic whose hand was amputated by an engine fan blade he was working on
- $3,800,000 settlement for a construction worker for back and internal injuries suffered when the man-lift he was working on toppled over
- $3,250,000 award for an individual injured by a drunk driver
- $2,400,000 settlement for a factory worker who lost his foot as the result of a large coil tipping onto him
- $2,200,000 jury verdict for a union laborer who sustained back injuries when a scaffold he was working on collapsed
- $2,200,000 settlement for a laborer who sustained multiple injuries when he fell through an unguarded floor opening in a new building project
- $1,300,000 award for a construction worker and his spouse after suffering a broken ankle when he slipped and fell on ice and snow at a construction site
- $1,000,000 result for a person assaulted by a resident in a state owned and operated facility
In the News