Trial attorney with extensive litigation experience in federal and state courts throughout Michigan and Illinois in the following substantive areas of law:
- Commercial Litigation, with particular experience and expertise in the areas of contract disputes, business torts, misappropriation of trade secrets, and non-competition agreements.
- Insurance Defense Litigation, with particular experience and expertise representing insurers in defense of claims related to life, health, disability and ERISA benefit determinations.
- Automotive Litigation, with particular experience and expertise handling disputes between and among both original equipment manufacturers and their automotive suppliers, and the various Tiers of automotive suppliers, “just in time” suppliers, and emergency stop-ship situations.
- Financial Services Litigation, with particular experience and expertise representing financial institutions and loan servicers in disputes with borrowers and third-parties, and against consumer protection claims.
- Franchise and Distribution Litigation, with particular emphasis on the representation of franchisors in disputes with franchisees and third-parties.