Tucker & Ludin, P.A.
John V. Tucker is the Founding Shareholder of Tucker Law Group P.A., based in St. Petersburg, Florida. For over 27 years, Mr. Tucker has represented clients throughout the United States in all types of disability benefit claims. In fact, he is one of only a few attorneys in the United States who handles Disability Insurance, ERISA Disability, and Veterans Administration (VA) service connected disability claims and litigation. He understands the unique challenges individuals face when dealing with insurance companies and governmental agencies. While Mr. Tucker’s clients come from a variety of chosen careers, he is nationally recognized for his experience in helping CEOs, corporate executives, professionals, and athletes in reversing denials of their long term disability insurance claims.
His nationwide practice includes claim handling, litigation, and appeals related to:
▪ Long Term Disability Insurance
▪ Veterans' Disability benefits
▪ ERISA Disability benefits
▪ Individual and Group Life Insurance Claims
▪ Accidental Death & Dismemberment Claims
▪ 401k and Pension Plan Benefit Disputes
▪ Subrogation and Reimbursement Liens reductions and litigation