John Chinuntdet co-heads the firm’s Investment group and offers extensive experience in private equity and mezzanine finance.
John primarily represents financial institutions, institutional investors, hedge funds, business development companies, private equity groups and sponsors in their buy-out, investment and finance transactions.
He also represents companies in their merger and acquisition transactions, including representing stockholders in the sales of their companies.
- Represented institutional investor as the selling controlling equity holder in the leveraged recapitalization of TriplePoint Capital valued at approximately $1,000,000,000
- Represented business development company and its affiliates in connection with their investments in senior secured unitranche debt and preferred stock of Momentum Telecom to support its merger with IBBS
- Represented business development company in connection with the management-led buyout of EarthColor, Inc., a commercial printer, in a transaction valued at approximately $210,000,000
- Represented institutional investor in its investment in senior secured term notes, senior preferred units and common units issued by Delstaff, LLC in connection with a buyout of Westaff, Inc. sponsored by H.I.G. Capital, L.L.C
- Represented founder in the formation of a debt and equity fund and capitalization of such fund by several large institutional investors
- Represented institutional investor in its investment in senior secured revolving loans of, and equity issued by, Gemino Healthcare in connection with a leveraged recapitalization of such company
- Represented fundless sponsor group in the leveraged recapitalizations and subsequent sales of several portfolio companies
- Purchase by institutional investor of senior subordinated notes of OSI Group, LLC as part of an $850,000,000 leveraged recapitalization of such company
- Purchase by institutional investor of senior secured notes of the Los Angeles Dodgers and its affiliates as part of a $455,000,000 leveraged acquisition
- Represented numerous SBICs in their investment and lending activities