John Chinuntdet co-heads the firm’s Investment Team and offers extensive experience in private equity and mezzanine finance.
- He primarily represents financial institutions, institutional investors, hedge funds, business development companies, private equity groups and sponsors in their buy-out, investment and finance transactions.
- He also represents companies in their merger and acquisition transactions, including representing stockholders in the sales of their companies.
- Represented institutional investor as the selling controlling equity holder in the leveraged recapitalization of TriplePoint Capital valued at approximately $1,000,000,000.
- Represented business development company and its affiliates in connection with their investments in senior secured unitranche debt and preferred stock of Momentum Telecom to support its merger with IBBS.
- Represented business development company in connection with the management-led buyout of EarthColor, Inc., a commercial printer, in a transaction valued at approximately $210,000,000.
- Represented institutional investor in its investment in senior secured term notes, senior preferred units and common units issued by Delstaff, LLC in connection with a buyout of Westaff, Inc. sponsored by H.I.G. Capital, L.L.C.
- Represented founder in the formation of a debt and equity fund and capitalization of such fund by several large institutional investors.
- Represented institutional investor in its investment in senior secured revolving loans of, and equity issued by, Gemino Healthcare in connection with a leveraged recapitalization of such company.
- Represented fundless sponsor group in the leveraged recapitalizations and subsequent sales of several portfolio companies.
- Purchase by institutional investor of senior subordinated notes of OSI Group, LLC as part of an $850,000,000 leveraged recapitalization of such company.
- Purchase by institutional investor of senior secured notes of the Los Angeles Dodgers and its affiliates as part of a $455,000,000 leveraged acquisition.
- Represented numerous SBICs in their investment and lending activities.