Jerry Metcalf focuses his practice on the representation of lenders, borrowers, and privately held companies in a wide variety of both domestic and international transactions. He regularly advises financial institutions and borrowers on structuring and documenting senior and subordinated debt financings secured by or involving accounts, inventory, equipment, real estate, marine vessels, and aircraft. Jerry also frequently represents companies in structuring and implementing purchase and sale transactions involving equity interests and assets.
Jerry is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Prior Experience: First Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Adjutant General Corps, 1969-1971
- Member, Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Member, American Bar Association; Business Law Section; Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section; International Law Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section; International Law Section
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association; Real Estate Section; International Law Section
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Interlaw®, Ltd., Board of Directors, 1989-2000; Chairman, 1993-1997; Vice Chairman, 1991-1993
- Board of Trustees, Houston Grand Opera, 2004-Present
- Board of Directors, InterAmerican Chamber of Commerce, 1994-1997
- President, Kiwanis Club of Houston, 1996-1997
- Board of Directors, Swiss American Chamber of Commerce, 1989
- Greater Houston Partnership, World Trade Division
- Administrative Board, St. Luke's United Methodist Church, 1986-1993