O'Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C.
Jason leads the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. He advises and represents individuals, businesses, and banks on a variety of corporate, banking, and business-related issues, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial loan transactions, corporate issues, contract negotiation and preparation, and business entity selection and formation.
Jason Assists Clients With
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Complex commercial loan transactions for lenders and borrowers
· Corporate matters, including business entity selection and formation, shareholder agreements, and operating agreements
· General business issues, including complex contract negotiation and preparation
Experience/Representative Client Work
· Represented numerous clients in the purchase and sale of businesses, including in the plastics, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, retail, healthcare, and business services industries
· Represented multiple bank and borrower clients in their commercial loan transactions
· Drafted, negotiated, and finalized numerous business agreements on a variety of transactions, including terms and conditions, independent contractor agreements, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, leases, distribution agreements, supply agreements, and licensing agreements
· Represented numerous clients on the formation of their businesses and the preparation of their organizational documents, including operating and shareholder agreements