Hal Leibowitz is co-chair of WilmerHale’s Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. He has previously served as chair of the firm’s Corporate Practice and as vice chair of the Transactional Department. Mr. Leibowitz's practice focuses on corporate and securities law matters for companies in the technology, life sciences and services industries, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and public company counseling.
Among the clients he represents are:
- Akamai Technologies
- Analogic Corporation
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Kadant Inc.
- LTX-Credence Corporation
- PAREXEL International
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Progress Software Corporation
- RSA Security Inc.
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Representative transactions in which Mr. Leibowitz has served as counsel include:
- A wide range of merger and acquisition transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of numerous public and private companies, tender offers, exchange offers and going private transactions
- Public offerings in the technology, life sciences and services industries for both issuers and underwriters
- Venture capital financings of technology companies in the telecom and wireless, software and services industries