Gretchyn Meinken grew up in a U.S. Army family, living in Germany for the majority of her childhood. She moved to the Washington, D.C. Metro area after completing a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Alabama in 2000. Ms. Meinken now calls Alexandria, Virginia home after residing here since 2001 (her longest stint in any one place).
Ms. Meinken focuses her practice on estate planning and administration, as well as general corporate law and taxation. She represents individuals, estates, trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
Ms. Meinken advises clients on the following types of matters:
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Comprehensive estate before the Commissioner of Accounts
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Foreign account disclosures
- Irrevocable trust modification and termination
- Lifecycle of partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations