David Walls has extensive experience representing banks, lenders, agents and other financial institutions in workout transactions, restructurings and large corporate bankruptcies. He also has experience in structuring and documenting complex syndicated lending transactions.
David has been admitted to practice in various bankruptcy courts and federal district courts throughout the United States.
His client services include:
- Defense of avoidance actions
- Representation of secured creditors in workouts, restructurings and bankruptcies
- Preparation of creditors’ plans in bankruptcy
- Intercreditor negotiations
- Structuring complex financial transactions
- Represented a bank agent in connection with bankruptcy of a major domestic airline, achieving full repayment of bank loans
- Prepared and confirmed creditors' plan of reorganization for national retail chain
- Defended a bank group in $300 million preference litigation brought by a national retail chain, in bankruptcy court and on appeal, resulting in no liability for bank defendants