Secretary, Shareholder and Director
Mr. Rose brings more than four decades of experience in water law and local government advisement. He represents local and special districts, including municipalities, special water districts, municipal water companies, irrigation companies, private developers, and individuals. Mr. Rose assists clients in a variety of areas including public finance, acting primarily as issuers’ counsel for various issuers of municipal bonds; various matters of local governmental advisement to cities and various special service districts, improvement districts, and water conservancy districts, including the creation of special and local districts of various kinds as authorized under Utah law; and counsels developers on various real estate matters, including water rights advisement, and the preparation and negotiation of annexation and development agreements with various municipalities and special districts having jurisdiction.
- Born in Salt Lake City, Utah and currently resides in Stansbury Park, Utah.
- President, Texas Lubbock Mission, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (2005–08)
- “Irrigation Company Bylaws & State Law,” 2018 Utah Water Users Workshop (St. George, Utah - 2018)
- “Special District Board Governance Issues,” Rural Water Association (Layton, Utah - 2016)
- “Utah Local and Special Districts, Creation, Powers, etc.,” Utah Water Users Association (St. George, Utah - 2012)
- “Civility and the Legal Profession,” Rural Water Association (North Salt Lake, Utah - 2010)
- “Civility,” Water Law and Policy Seminar (St. George, Utah - 2010)
- “Water Rights and Irrigation,” Rural Water Association of Utah (North Salt Lake, Utah - 2009)