Brian Daucher specializes in business litigation with emphasis on contract, healthcare, and intellectual property disputes. Brian has represented clients in a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, consumer products, fiduciary and banking services, food and alcohol, sports and energy.
- Won $16 million arbitration award against Dentsply international for willful trademark infringement.
- Defeated $66 million earn-out claim by seller brought against major sports clothing and equipment manufacturer.
- Won $8 million arbitration award against Avaya for termination of longstanding reseller.
- Defeated claim of constructive trust over undeveloped land valued in excess of $20 million.
- Won $6.4 million jury verdict against Cisco Systems for breach of deal registration and wrongful termination of reseller, including judicial invalidation of key Cisco reseller agreement clauses.
- Defeated trustee petition to confirm extraordinary compensation of $45 million to trustee and affiliates.
- Won $16 million jury verdict against commercial institution for fraud.
- Successfully invalidated hospice cap regulation, with set aside of cap repayment demands in excess of $75 million.