Warren H. Wild, Jr. is a transactional lawyer focusing on commercial lending and real estate. He has significant experience in the development, purchase, sale, leasing and financing of shopping centers, shopping malls, office buildings, apartment complexes and hotels.
Warren was recognized as one of the top 100 lawyers in Tennessee by Mid-South Super Lawyers in 2009. He is also listed in the The Best Lawyers in America® (2007-2009) and in has been named to the Nashville Business Journal's "Best of the Bar."
- Acted as lead attorney for lenders who made more than $300 million in loans to borrowers in Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Kentucky
- Led a seven attorney team in the real estate aspects in the closing of a $1 billion loan secured by properties located in more than 30 states
- Lead attorney in $98 million loan secured by over 40 office/warehouse and retail properties
- Lead attorney in $55 million loan secured by shopping center property with 11 major tenants
- Lead attorney in $25 million loan secured by over 40 service station/convenience store properties
Warren has lectured at seminars presented by the Tennessee Bar Association and the Tennessee Land Title Insurance Association.
Warren served in the United States Navy as a Judge Advocate General for three years following law school. He was a partner with Farris, Warfield & Kannady, which merged with Stites & Harbison in 2001.