Marino Associates, P.C.
Steven F. Marino is the founder and CEO of Marino Associates, P.C. located in the heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Pre-Law from the Pennsylvania State University in 1983, and Juris Doctor from Dickinson School of Law in 1988.
He is a two-time All-American Gymnast and a 4-year member of the U.S. National Men’s Gymnastics Team. He has been awarded medals in the 1983 Olympic Sports Festival, 1983 Keystone Games, 1983 Hopewell Games.
He devotes his practice to representing claimants in Workers' Compensation matters and plaintiffs in Complex Civil Litigation including, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Professional Negligence, Premise Liability, Wrongful Death, Sexual Abuse, and Employment Discrimination.
Steven has over 25 years of courtroom experience and has represented clients before Workers’ Compensation Judges and Appeal Boards, various Courts of Common Pleas, Commonwealth, Superior, and Federal Court Judges. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Steven has various awards and recognition's for his efforts in Civil Litigation:
– Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2018 – The National Trial Lawyers Association
– Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in PA, 2019
– National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys - Ranked among the top Personal Injury (Plaintiff) attorneys in America
– Best Lawyers, 2019 Edition - Recognized in top 5% percentile of U.S. Personal Injury Attorneys (Plaintiff)
– Best Lawyers, 2020 Edition - Recognized in top 5% percentile of U.S. Personal Injury Attorneys (Plaintiff)
He has also been featured on local and national media outlets:
– ABC Action News, ABC 6, ABC 7
– CBS 3- NBC 10
– HBO Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel
– The Pennsylvania Record
– Philadelphia Legal Intelligencer
Steven is a man who fights for his clients, and dedicates himself each day to helping those affected by tragedy and sets out to recover what has been lost.