Roger Glasgow has had an established trial practice for more than 40 years. He represents clients with matters involving products liability, major tractor-trailer accidents, premises liability, nursing homes, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and mass torts defense.
Glasgow’s more recent experience includes:
- Trial counsel for a major transportation company in the defense of a multi-vehicular tractor-trailer accident case.
- Trial counsel for a major crop insurer in several consolidated cases by multiple farmers for crop hail damage.
- Trial counsel for one of the world’s largest manufacturing corporations in the defense of multiple wrongful death and injury claims from structure fires.
- Lead counsel for a large medical device manufacturer in the defense of a case involving orthopaedic spine implants.
- Local counsel for a major drug manufacturer in ongoing MDL litigation in the defense of breast cancer cases involving hormone replacement drugs.
- Local counsel for a major pharmaceutical company in the defense of personal injury cases involving generic drug manufacturers.