Richard R. Ross has practiced entertainment and media
law for over 35 years and his practice has
included significant work in almost all
areas of the entertainment industry. Rick has represented both major studios and independent production
companies, distribution and telecommunication companies, television
networks and other exhibition entities, pay television services, Internet
and other new media companies, individual creative and performing artists,
and industry executives. His work has encompassed a wide variety of
- Financing, production and distribution of theatrical motion pictures,
television and new media programming.
- Transactions involving the sale, acquisition and exploitation of
intellectual property assets, including the purchase and sale of
- Formation of television and theatrical motion picture production
and distribution ventures.
- Ventures for establishment of channels for the delivery of
satellite delivered programming in various countries.
- Representation of brands, properties and celebrity clients in
connection with their licensing, merchandising, and commercial
- Live stage productions.