Rushforth Lee & Kiefer LLP -- successor to The Rushforth Firm, Ltd. -- is a six-attorney firm with a focus on meeting each client's unique needs and objectives. The Firm's legal practice is focused on estate and trust planning and estate and trust administration, including the resolution of disputes both in and out of court. Whether the legal work involves planning or a dispute, we view our primary role as that of educators so that the client is aware of the various options and is able to make well-informed decisions.
- Layne Rushforth, the firm's founder and chief estate planner, has been a licensed attorney in Utah since 1978 and licensed in Nevada since 1981, and he has been a Fellow with the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel since 1990.
- Kennedy ("Kenny") Lee has been a licensed attorney since 2011 and was made a partner in June of 2017.
- Daniel ("Kiefer") Kiefer is a trust-and-estate litigator and has been an attorney since 2011. He was made a partner in June of 2017.
- Matthew Park is a trust-and-estate litigator and has been an attorney since 2006. He was made a junior partner in April of 2018.
- Brendan Bybee focuses on estate and business planning and has been an attorney since 2011. He is licensed in Nevada and Utah.
- Joseph ("Joey") Powell is of counsel to the firm and focuses on trust and estate administration. Joey has been a licensed attorney in California since 2003 and in Nevada
For more information about the Firm, see https://www.rlklegal.com. For the Firm's educational web site, see http://rlklegal.info.