When routine or complicated tax problems arise, Jody Joyner is committed to making sure his corporate clients understand the options and potential consequences revolving around tax matters.
- He provides tax and corporate law advice and counsel for closely-held businesses and tax-exempt organizations.
- He represents equity investors and lenders in solar and other renewable energy facility financings.
- He represents equity investors and lessees in a variety of lease financings involving aircraft, railcars and other equipment.
- He represents taxpayers in federal, state and local tax controversies.
Mr. Joyner has lectured and written on a variety of tax matters.
- Selected as a North Carolina Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Serves in several capacities in his church.