Jill Pietrini is a partner in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Jill's practice encompasses the full breadth of intellectual property law, with focus on:
- Trademark, dilution, trade name, trade dress, copyright, right of publicity, violation of persona rights, unfair competition, and patent litigation and appellate practice;
- Registration and maintenance of trademarks before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and copyrights before the United States Copyright Office;
- Prosecution and defense of more than 700 Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings in the U.S.;
- Opposition and invalidation proceedings outside the U.S.;
- International registration and maintenance of trademarks;
- Registration and enforcement of Internet domain names, including ICANN arbitrations;
- Procurement and negotiation of licenses and intellectual property transfer and securitization agreements;
- Management of 7,500+ portfolios and trademarks; and
- Strategic counseling in the intellectual property area.
Jill is a sought-after expert source for the media, including major print publications and national broadcast outlets, and has testified as an expert witness on trademark law in federal court. A powerhouse litigator, portfolio manager and trademark attorney, she would appear on any short list of the top intellectual property lawyers in the state. The cutting-edge nature and impact of Jill’s work crosses many industries for a diverse client roster in the entertainment, insurance, music, apparel, farming, promotion, and e-commerce industries