Jenifer Kraemer is a Shareholder in the Madison office. Her practice focuses primarily on construction law and litigation, real estate and business law. She represents business owners, architects, contractors, subcontractors, developers, landlords and homeowners on a variety of issues. Her experience includes:
- Reviewing and negotiating construction contracts for large commercial and multi-family residential projects.
- Handling public and private construction lien and bond claims.
- Representing contractors in public bidding issues.
- Handling commercial real estate transactions from the negotiation of the purchase agreement through closing.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases.
- Representing parties in construction and business disputes through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Representing home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, including drafting and reviewing offers to purchase, loan documents, and closing documents.
- Providing legal services to businesses such as organizing corporations and limited liability companies, reviewing commercial loan documents and leases, drafting agreements, registration of trademarks and tradenames, and sales and purchases of business assets.
Jenifer is a frequent speaker to construction groups and provides in-house training on legal issues facing project owners and contractors, including lien law and construction contracts.