Jeff Glenney served as head of the Commercial Real Estate group and brings extensive experience representing lenders, developers, tenants, and investors in a variety of transactions.
- He has handled the development and leasing of one of the largest industrial parks in North Carolina and has extensive industrial build-to-suit leasing experience
- He represented a public pension fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of office buildings located throughout the United States
- He has also represented a client in the acquisition, development, renovation, leasing, tax credit syndication and financing of several historical significant mill properties that have been converted to multi-use properties with over 1 million square feet of office and retail space
- He has handled the development of numerous shopping centers, including negotiating reciprocal operating agreements, leases and outparcel sales
- His in depth leasing experience includes representing both landlords and tenants in major retail, office and industrial leases throughout the United States
- His lending experience encompasses work with large institutional permanent lenders, construction lenders and agent banks under credit facilities with multi-property collateral