Jeff represents banks and lending institutions, developers, landlords, tenants, builders, contractors and all types of business owners. He has represented companies and lenders in documenting different types of transactions, including acquisition and development of land, shopping centers, office and industrial buildings, acquisition of businesses, development loans, construction loans and leases for various property types.
- Counsel to developer on purchase in 2013 and subsequent sale in 2016 of industrial buildings containing 150,000 sq ft.
- Counsel to mixed use developer for $50 million project.
- Handled purchase of debt from a bank on large industrial flex-space, multi-tenant facility.Lender counsel to mixed use developer in Tennessee of $43 million.
- Lender counsel to multiple loans to nursing home and health care facility developer in Indiana, Texas, and Colorado in excess of $75 million in 2014-2016.
- Represented a developer on a multi-use project in Carmel, Ind.
- Represented lender in a loan of $37.5 million to a joint venture consisting of two Indiana developers and a national hotel operator for the construction of an urban hotel in a southern metropolitan city.
- Represented lender to developer on a multi-use project in Tennessee with TIF bonds as part of the funding and loan proceeds in excess of $40 million.