Milligan Lawless, P.C.
James R. Taylor is a shareholder in the Phoenix law firm of Milligan Lawless, P.C. Mr. Taylor concentrates his practice in the area of health care law with an emphasis on transactional, compliance and reimbursement issues. His practice includes the representation of physicians, physician groups, clinics and other health care providers and facilities in a variety of health care matters including:
· Analyzing relationships among health care providers to determine compliance with fraud and abuse and antitrust laws and providing guidance to providers on matters relating to internal investigation and reporting;
· Evaluating health care provider billing practices to determine compliance with Medicare, Medicaid and AHCCCS rules and regulations;
· Evaluating and drafting a variety of contracts, including provider agreements, management contracts and leases;
· Representing health care providers in licensing matters;
· Representing health care providers in administrative and reimbursement matters involving AHCCCS, Medicaid, Medicare and Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs);
· Organizing single- and multi-specialty provider networks and practice groups;
· Representing health care practices in general corporate matters, employment issues, business development and contractual disputes; and
· Organizing multi-disciplinary clinics.