Tiffany & Bosco P.A.
James Fassold is a shareholder at Tiffany & Bosco who concentrates his practice on probate and trust litigation, estate administration, elder law, and appeals. He is an adjunct professor at the Phoenix School of Law, and has served as a mediator and expert witness. Over the years, Jim has handled numerous probate and trust disputes, as well as guardianships and conservatorships. He is frequently engaged to handle complex probate litigation matters, including will and trust contests, breaches of fiduciary duty, and financial exploitation of vulnerable adults. Prior to joining Tiffany & Bosco, Jim directed his own probate litigation firm in Phoenix. He is a sought-after speaker on probate and trust issues, time management, and productivity.
COURT AND BAR ADMISSIONS
• Arizona (1995)
• U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (1995)
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (1998)
• American Bar Association
• State Bar of Arizona
• Maricopa County Bar Association
HONORS, APPOINTMENTS AND AWARDS
• Co-Founder, Gray Matters Seminars
• AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
• Senior Articles Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
• Co-Author of Mosaik, an intermediate German college textbook
• Pedrick Scholar, Arizona State College of Law
• University Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Madison
• "Tortious Interference with Expectancy of Inheritance: New Tort, New Traps," published in the Arizona Attorney
• “Dramatic Shift in Burden of Proof for Will Contests,” published in the Maricopa Lawyer
• "Bright Lines and Blindness: ERISA Preemption in District of Columbia v. Greater Washington Board of Trade," published in the Arizona State Law Journal.
• In re CVR 1997 Irrevocable Trust, 202 Ariz. 174, 42 P.3d 605 (App. 2002)