Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC
ASSET PROTECTION LAWYER IKE DEVJI
- 16th year of Asset Protection only legal practice, helps protect national client base of over 5,000 clients and over $5 billion in protected assets
- Sample clients include of physicians, business owners, real estate professionals, C-level executives, Family Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and professional athletes and entertainers
- Former Managing Attorney of the law firm of Lodmell & Lodmell, one of the nation's leading Asset Protection only law firms. Currently of-counsel with the firm and selectively consults and provides Asset Protection services to high-net worth, high liability clients- Of-counsel with Arizona Law firm Davis, Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC where he helped found the firm's Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation practice groups
- Co-counsels on Asset Protection planning with attorneys nationwide
- Author of over 250 nationally published articles. Sample Publications include a dozen plus medical journals including Physicians Practice and various legal and financial publications including Advisor Today, Life Insurance Selling, Public Accountant, Financial Consultant, Independent Business Magazine and many others- Contributing author to book, “Optimal Financial Health: The Doctor's Essential Wealth Management and Preservation Handbook”
- Published as a WORTH magazine "Leading Wealth & Legal Advisor"
Educator:Continuing Education Provider: CME, CLE, CLE, CPE and CE.
Teaches continuing legal education on this subject to other attorneys and regularly lectures at the request of leading medical practice management and investment advisory groups including: AEI, NFP, Lorman, National Business Institute, Arizona Society of CPAs, State Bar of Arizona, Colorado FPA, Arizona FPA, College of Estate Planning Attorneys and countless others- Regular professional speaker at medical and dental conferences and for medical practice management groups