Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
Dominick A. Conde is active in all aspects of the firm's patent practice, focusing particularly on large-scale litigation matters related to chemistry, pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical devices and diagnostics. Specific technologies that Mr. Conde has worked with include chemotherapy agents, anti-viral agents, expectorants, anti-bacterial agents, anti-histamines, anti-hypertension agents, filtration devices, writing instruments and fire fighting apparatus. Clients Mr. Conde has represented include Bristol-Myers Squibb, Daiichi Sankyo, Entegris, Eli Lily & Co, Merck & Co., Leo Pharma, Reckitt-Benckiser, Reliable Sprinkler Company, Sanofi-Aventis, and Warner Chilcott, primarily as lead trial counsel.
Mr. Conde formerly served as the firm's Managing Partner and is currently on the firm’s Management Committee.
Awards and Recognition:
• Selected by Managing Intellectual Property Magazine in June 2012 as one of the Top 10 Life Sciences Litigators in the US.
• Identified by Legal 500 in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012 as a Leading Lawyer in Patent litigation that was called “the best trial lawyer in the country for complex medical cases.”
• Recognized in Chambers USA 2011 for his outstanding work in the patent category because “his expertise in pharma work is phenomenal,” and in 2012 as being “levelheaded and very service-oriented.”
• Listed as a leading attorney in LMG Life Sciences 2012.
• Recognized in IAM Patent 1000 as a leading lawyer that “has a great grasp of the techonology and thinks and acts commercially too.”
• Identified as a top intellectual property law practitioner in the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
• Listed in IAM 250: The World’s Leading Patent Litigators 2011.
• Listed in PLC Lawyer 2012 for Life sciences: patent litigation.
• Listed as a Top New York City Intellectual Property Litigator in the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 issues of Super Lawyers: New York Metro Edition.