Bone McAllester Norton PLLC
Anne has more than 30 years of experience working with many of Nashville’s healthcare companies and medical professionals. She advises her healthcare clients on business law and transactional issues, as well as assisting them in navigating ever changing healthcare laws and regulations. In order to help medical professionals stay informed on a variety of legal concerns, Anne publishes a newsletter entitled “Physicians’ Legal Update.” In addition to her health law practice, Anne advises both healthcare and non-healthcare entrepreneurs on how to start, grow, operate and sell their businesses.
Anne is a frequent guest speaker on healthcare and corporate law-related topics for industry and professional associations. Her practice includes the following:
• Analyzing regulatory issues affecting the operation of healthcare providers and the structuring of healthcare joint ventures.
• Assisting medical professionals and their practices in forming professional business entities, reviewing and negotiating contracts and regulatory compliance.
• Representing businesses in sophisticated transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and equity placements or redemptions.
• Preparing and filing Certificate of Need applications.
• Negotiating a variety of healthcare provider contracts.
• Assisting clients in forming or unwinding businesses, practices and management relationships and in resolving a variety of operation issues.